FREEBOOK: Jumpsuit in Gr.50 und 56/62! Baby-Strampler selber nähen (Lybstes.)
Finally a freebook again! The last one – the Hoody Freebook in size. 62 – came online in December, so it was high time again! And I stick to it: all Lybstes cuts will be in the
Pediatric Health and Illness Specialists who explained that parents and even everyone else who will buy garments as gifts for children should prefer services and products that are constructed of fabrics which are compatible with nature and don’t harm the skin. For example, do not prefer clothes that use services and products other than cotton, such as for example polyester. ”
Skin of infants is quite sensitive specially when it comes to adaptation to the external environment. For this reason, choices to be created by making time for some dilemmas in clothing shopping may also remove the results that will affect baby health.
What is highly recommended when getting child outfits in shopping?
Regardless of season,
Organic, if at all possible
100 % cotton,
Refined without color, without chemicals,
Doesn’t reduce air passing,
Number difficult bond was found in the stitches, the seam experiencing outwards,
The name can be removed external and when possible,
Products without steel studs must be preferred.
Usually, problems such as for example allergy, irritation, dryness, allergy, infection and restlessness may appear on the baby’s skin. The method in boot variety must certanly be guided towards quality and organic products. Shoes that not squeeze the legs, have a 0.5-1 cm difference, and have a soft main and use the sneakers as early as possible. Because it is very important for the little one to step on the ground with clean legs for the development of base muscles. Consistent with the assistance of orthopedic physicians, if the home setting works in the first ages, it’s more beneficial to move without shoes.
Genuine water and soap must be utilized when cleaning baby garments
Stating that the use of natural water and soap ought to be taken care of through the cleaning, the Kid Wellness Specialist claimed, “The water to be washed in the garments should really be at a high temperature and if the item does not have any washing instructions, the cleaning process must certanly be altered so as not to deform the fabric. Furthermore, ironing must be done in ways to not irritate the fabric. ”
7 golden principles in baby apparel
1. Be sure that the newborn products are made of 100 per cent cotton materials so as never to hurt your baby’s skin.
2. Select clothes that are comfortable for your child and won’t ever press it.
3. Take time to follow the washing directions; Don’t allow deformations such as taking, extending, sagging.
4. Do not choose clothes that may cause allergies. For example, woolen textiles may trigger the disease in children and kids with asthma.
5. Make sure that the labels on the inner stitches of the merchandise are sewn on the diaper and be sure that your baby is not disturbed.
6. Brands on the nape part bother babies. Because of this, prefer labels which are printed on the fabric.
7. Take care that the take fasteners in the clothing are unchanged and follow the oxidation problems when washed.